Thursday, June 10, 2021

National Iced Tea Day


June 10th is National Iced Tea Day! I heard about it on the radio this morning and remembered that I had created a puzzle about the 1904 World's Fair which is where iced tea first became super popular. The puzzle is called What's Left? and requires solvers cross words off in a grid by rows and columns that meet certain criteria. The words that are left finish an interesting fact. This one is about the 1904 World's Fair! I included it in the Missouri state mini-book because that fair took place in St Louis, MO. This puzzle and the Missouri Mish Mash that accompanies it are included in the set for upper level elementary students. You can find that set here in my TpT store. You can also find the lower elementary set here.


Anyhow, I thought it would be fun to put this puzzle page out for free today as a way to celebrate this delicious day! I hope you and yours enjoy the puzzle page while drinking some iced tea. Do you like yours sweetened or unsweetened? I find presweetened tea is usually too sweet for me so I like it straight!

post signature

No comments: