Sunday, January 21, 2018

Kanoodle JR Extra Challenges


A couple of days ago, I reviewed the new puzzle from Educational Insights called Kanoodle JR.  It was designed for kids ages 4 to 7, and I think it fits that bill quite nicely.  It's a great introduction to puzzles.


But Kanoodle JR only comes with 60 challenges and that just isn't enough!  So I created 20 extra challenges.  There are 8 new "Color-Match" puzzles featuring cats and snails, 4 new "Path" puzzles, and 4 new "Wall" puzzles, plus an answer key.


I designed them to fit under the grid and show the clues, just like the challenge booklet.  All 20 challenges slide in quite nicely!


Here is a new challenge in action!  You can refer back to my original review to read about the puzzle and have an overview of the instructions.


I do include an answer key as well.  (I'm afraid my printer ink was going, so the colors aren't that sharp on my printouts.)  Note that the Path and Wall puzzles often have alternate solutions.  So if your answer doesn't match mine, but still fits the puzzle rules, then you have solved it correctly and are just super smart for coming up with another solution!

 The Puzzle Den - Extra Kanoodle JR Challenges

You can download the extra challenges by clicking on the picture above or here.  I recommend printing them on cardstock paper for extra durability.  Then cut them out along the outside lines, and they should fit under the grid perfectly.

I hope you and yours enjoy this delightful puzzle and these extra challenges!

post signature

No comments: