Monday, May 6, 2024

More New(ish) Releases


I had a special request for this set. Thanks for the motivation Delores! 

This set focuses on 12 Spanish words for common beverages. These are the words: el jugo de manzan, el agua de coco, el café, el chocolate caliente, el té con hielo, la limonada, la leche, la malteada, el jugo de naranja, el refresco, el té, el agua

There are 15 puzzles and activities included, along with a complete answer key, and a bonus matching game! Some additional beverage words are discovered through solving the puzzles, including my favorite beverage, té de burbujas or bubble tea! This set sells for $4.

I used these types of puzzles while I was homeschooling my two children. We studied Latin together for many years, and I would create themed puzzles around 12 focus words. We tackled a set each week, along with our regular study, as a way to review words from previous lessons. My daughter decided to study Spanish in high school and that was my motivation for creating these sets. I wanted a fun way for elementary students to review their Spanish vocabulary, and she brushed up on own her vocabulary while helping me create and edit these puzzles. (Now she is studying German in college! The journey is sweet.)


I have also recently released a Spring Mazes set. It contains 26 mazes, one for each letter of the alphabet. There isn't a lot of actual learning involved with solving mazes, but I love creating them and I know there are plenty of kids who love solving them! You can also be sure that kids are getting practice with hand/eye coordination and critical thinking skills while they solve mazes. Parents can print these for their own kids, and teachers can use these as bonus activities, rewards, or fillers. So many possibilities! I also have a Summer Mazes set complete and plan to do Fall and Winter sets too.

I hope these new puzzle sets give you some fun ideas for ways to incorporate puzzles into your learning schedule!

post signature

No comments: