Saturday, May 4, 2024

All About Rhode Island Puzzle Books


I have been remiss about posting lately . . . apologies! So let me introduce 2 products that I released a couple months ago. They continue my States puzzle books line with All About Rhode Island. There are 2 versions: one for lower elementary students and one for upper elementary. The upper elementary version would also work great for middle school students!


These puzzles sets come with 15 pages of puzzles, a cover page, and answer keys. There are 2 ways that you can print these. You can choose to print the mini-book version, which prints 2 puzzles on each page, or you can print the full page version. I have also provided an Easel digital version that works for online and remote learning. 

Each puzzle in the set is packed with facts about the state of Rhode Island. Your students will learn about history, geography, crops, symbols, government, and so much more! And all of these facts will be soaked in while solving fun puzzles! These puzzles also contain word play, math, and critical thinking. You can create a booklet of the puzzles for the state, or simply print out a couple of the puzzles to enhance your state learning journey. These make a great addition to a unit study and are easy to use for homeschoolers. Each of these sets sells for $5.

I am trying to finish up all of the New England states so I can create a bundle of them. This bundle will sell for 20% off! It does take a lot of work to compile all the facts and then create and edit all the puzzles, so these do take me a long time to create. They will be worth the wait though!

I hope you and yours enjoy this state learning journey through puzzles!

post signature

No comments: