Friday, October 21, 2022

More Halloween Rebuses - Free Puzzle


More Halloween Rebuses are available now! YAY say all the kids! Click the picture above to download the puzzle with the answer key included.



And if your kids are desperate for just one more Halloween Rebus page, you can purchase this set from my TpT store for $1.50. All the words are unique in every puzzle! 


Finally, just a heads up, I am now offering my Halloween mini books as full size puzzles. This version is meant to make a teacher's life easier with no cutting, collating, or stapling required. Just print the sheets you like and pass them out! I also thought these might be easier on the eyesight for those that might require that. So far I have finished 4th - 6th grade with the rest coming very soon! You can still purchase the mini-books (and they are exactly the same!) for grades K-6 here.

Halloween is my favorite holiday, you can probably tell by the number of puzzles I have created for it! You can find more Halloween freebies to download on the blog here. And even more rebus puzzles can be had here!

Happy Haunting!

post signature

No comments: