Sunday, March 6, 2022

St Patrick's Day Long Letters Free Puzzle


March 17th is St Patrick's Day! Here is a free puzzle you can download to help your students celebrate the day. It is a Long Letters puzzle which can be tricky, so is appropriate for older students, mostly middle or high school.

If you are looking for more free St Pat's puzzles, you can click here. I have a couple sets of puzzles for elementary aged students in my store also, which you can find here.

My daughter is off on an adventure in Ireland as we speak (or write)! She is with Irish Gap Year doing some art, learning about the culture, and touring the beautiful countryside! I am SO jealous! (But also, I miss her desperately!) In any case, Ireland is on my mind a lot this March.

May the luck of the Irish be with you!

post signature

No comments: