Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Picto-Scramble Challenge Levels

 The Puzzle Den - Picto-Scrambles #5

The Picto-Scramble Challenge Levels are here! I was only going to make one challenge level page, but it turned out to be a little too terribly challenging! So I made a second one that is challenging but not brain-frying-ly so. Challenge Level #5 above will have some hard words in it, but should still be within the capabilities of most strong spellers.

 The Puzzle Den - Picto-Scrambles #6 - Super Challenge Level

While Super Challenge Level #6 almost beat me and I wrote the darn thing! My daughter thought these puzzles were fun until I gave her this one. It sat on her desk for many days, unsolved. We ended up working on it together, and two brains had trouble with it! So I don't expect all students to even know all these words...some of them are hard! But I thought it might still be interesting for some, so I am putting it out there. Definitely see if your kids can conquer Challenge #5 before giving them this page!

Good luck!

post signature

No comments: