Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Cherry Blossom Trees - Free Pixel Art

 The Puzzle Den - Free Cherry Blossom Pixel Art

The cherry trees are in full bloom right now, and since we can't go out to see them, I thought we'd bring a little color into our homes! This is a little pixel art that I created. Just use the key to color in the tiny squares. Your students will have to use their imaginations, as I'm not an artist! But the final product looks like this...



There are some trees along a path with a fence and some water. I used sharpies to color mine. They are my favorite marker and I have a ton of colors. If your child wants to color with markers, just make sure to put another piece of paper underneath so that the ink doesn't bleed through onto your table! But I'm sure crayons and colored pencils will also work well.

Just click on the blank picture above to print, or click here. This download is a .jpg file with no answer key included.

Enjoy!

post signature

No comments: