Monday, December 4, 2023

Spanish Christmas Puzzles and Activities


Pardon me while I barge into the Holiday Countdown stream of posts! But I have a new product available in my store. Spanish Christmas puzzles! These puzzles were designed with a homeschool parent in mind, someone who is teaching multiple levels at the same time. There are usually 15 (this set has 16!) puzzles and activities in each set with a themed vocabulary. This set is all about Christmas! There are also flashcards, a dictionary word list, and a bonus matching game included! It is just jammed packed with fun things for kids from 1st grade through 6th. I'd bet even older kids would enjoy a quick review of Spanish Christmas words with some of the harder puzzles!

You can grab a copy (only $4.00) at my TPT shop by clicking here.

Hope your December is awesome so far!

post signature

No comments: