Monday, November 27, 2023

New Hampshire Puzzles


New Hampshire puzzles are finally here! I've been working on these for months...got a case of the shingles and had to table them for a while, but they are finally ready! 

These puzzles sets come in 2 versions. There is a lower elementary version covering 2nd and 3rd graders (perhaps 1sts with some help) and an upper elementary version for 4th - 6th. I believe middle school kids would also enjoy the upper level puzzles. I try not to use clip art that is too cutesy, and the puzzles should still be challenging enough for 7th-8th grades. 


Just click on the pictures above to go to my TPT store to purchase these. I have them priced at $5 which is a little higher than most of my puzzle sets, because these take a lot more time to research and write. You can find all the states that I have available so far by clicking here.

There is also a sale going on right now at TPT and all my products are on sale at 20% off plus another 5% bonus savings from TPT!

post signature

No comments: