Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Free Earth Day Crypto-Families Puzzle for High Schoolers


This one if TOUGH! I recommend it for older students. Maybe middle school, definitely high school. It has two Crypto-Families on the page. Each Family is a list of 10 encrypted words with a theme. The goal is to decode all the words! The first puzzle has a theme of "Rainforest Animals" and the second puzzle's theme is "Renewable Energy". Students should know a bit about each of these subjects before tackling the puzzles. Some hints have been provided to get brain cells flowing!

If you have younger students and are looking for Earth Day puzzles, I have several sets over at my TpT store. You can find them here. There are 3 levels for elementary school students and a discounted bundle that includes all the puzzles.

I don't have many puzzles for older students on my blog or in my store, but I'd like to write more. Let me know if you have any requests!

post signature

No comments: