Saturday, June 15, 2013

Laser Maze and Free Puzzle Resources from Thinkfun



It's a maze.  It has lasers.  It's a puzzle.  What more could you ask for??!!

Thinkfun just released Laser Maze, and it looks absolutely spectacular!  My birthday is right around the corner, so my kids better get this for me!  I'm positively drooling over this little puzzle game.  It has a REAL laser!  Need I say more?

Here's a link to Smart Play's blog post about this puzzle.  There is a cool video to watch too!

I didn't realize this before, but Thinkfun also has paper puzzle resources that you can download for free.  If you are looking for something to keep the kids busy this summer, you might like to print some of these.  Circle-Tac-Toe looks really cool!


Thinkfun - Brainteaser puzzles

Thinkfun - Turn based strategy games

We have a four hour car trip tomorrow, and I'm totally printing some of these out to keep my kids busy!


No comments: