Monday, March 12, 2018

Limerick Letter Falls

The Puzzle Den - Limerick Letter Falls #1

In the spirit of St Patrick's Day, I've written some Limerick Letter Falls for you to try to solve.  Ginny does not like these!  They give her fits and starts.  But I enjoy solving them.  So I'm thinking they might be best for older kids, like teens and adults.  You do have to think about word formation, the subject of the poem, the format of a limerick, and other clues to really be able to solve these.  That just might be too many things for younger kids to keep in their minds or want to think about.  Puzzle lovers will enjoy tying all the clues together though!

Just click on the picture above, or here, to download the puzzle and the answer key.

Also note, I wrote the limericks myself, so there is no guarantee that they are any good...as limericks I mean.  They are very clean and kid friendly.

I hope you enjoy these, and if you do like them and want more....I've written some other bad limericks that I can also post!

post signature

No comments: