What could possibly be cuter than a bunch of microbes in a petri dish? I'm really not sure I can answer that, because this little game has me completely goo-goo! (or is that gooey?)
Microbes Attack! is a single player puzzle game from Daddy O Productions. It comes with 12 microbes, 107 puzzling challenges, and a petri dish to store it all in.
The instructions are hilarious too!
- Remove all of the puzzle pieces before starting (you can quarantine them in the lid of the petri dish for safe keeping). (See above photo!)
- Adult supervision is required for ages under 6 - otherwise, Microbes may take over!
- Do not put the puzzle pieces in mouth - microbes taste horrible.
- Do not throw the puzzle pieces at anyone - microbes can bite!
- Keep the game away from excessive heat - microbes melt!
- Do not use this game for gambling purposes - microbes have SOME ethics..."
The game works the same as most single player puzzle games. Select a challenge, set up the board, and then think really hard!
Pat yourself on the back when you solve it!
Ginny (my 10 year old daughter) and I played this game for a couple hours the other day. We didn't get to any of the really hard challenges, but we had a blast with the easier ones! Luckily, we remembered to wash our hands after playing with the microbes.