Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Four-Fits #1 - Free digital version

 Four-Fits #1 Digital



I finally figured out how to use Google Sheets! So here is my first puzzle in a fully digital and solvable form. The boxes will turn green when the correct answer is inserted and the words in the word list will turn red when a word is checked off. I think it's about as cool as I can make it for now. It is a repeat of a previously released free puzzle, so if you have already printed and played, no need to solve it again! But if printing is a problem, then this is your puzzle!

You should be able to grab it from Google Sheets. Click on the photo above and it will prompt you to make a copy of this document. This allows you to edit it, which means you can fill in the blanks and such.

Good luck and let me know if you like this format and I will try to make more!

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My students loved the puzzle. Thank you so much for creating the digital version

The Puzzle Den said...

Thanks Barb! It's great to get feedback as to what everyone finds useful. I will try to create more digital resources in the future!