Thursday, June 7, 2018

Puzzle Goodies from Dave and Busters


We've got some major drilling going on next door.  I can't figure out if they are drilling for oil or water, but it is LOUD!  The shrilling shrieking noise is constant and gives me a serious headache.  So yesterday we escaped to Dave and Busters.  When we arrived, I realized that might not have been the best way to get away from too much noise (it is always chaotic there), but it was half price games Wednesday, so we still had fun!

We racked up some serious tickets and splurged on some fun prizes.  They even had some fun puzzle type prizes and we grabbed them!


Tetris Light is awesome!  It comes with the 7 basic Tetris shapes.  The blue one plugs in and the others light up when they touch the blue one. 


We made some nifty designs and it comes with other ideas too.  We think this is pretty darn cool!


We also got Tetris 3D Cube.  It is a little puzzle game.


It comes with 16 shapes.  They are plastic and colorful.


The booklet contains a couple of open-ended challenges and explains the basic Tetris shapes.  Some of the challenges require the shapes to be correctly orientated, while others allow flipping. 


Honestly, I completely stink at these types of puzzles.  I tried for a while to build the 8X8 square, but this was the best I could come up with!  I need to look up strategies for solving these I think.

I was happy to find puzzles at Dave and Busters.  They even had this adorable Tacocat from Exploding Kittens!  Wow!


post signature

No comments: