Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Valentine's Day Mini Books Have Arrived!

 The Puzzle Den - Valentine's Day mini book for Kinders

I'm still working on the last page for grades 2-6, but Kinders and First Graders are ready and live in my store!

And I have a little gift for everyone...each puzzle pack will be FREE for the first two days after they are posted!  Just click on the pictures and head over to Teachers Pay Teachers to download your copies.

 The Puzzle Den - Valentine's Day mini-book for First Graders

Keep watching The Puzzle Den store for the next puzzle sets to arrive.  I will also try to post here on the blog as I get them loaded up.  They will all be free for two days after posting.  If you haven't tried a puzzle mini-book before, now's your chance! 

This is also a great opportunity for homeschoolers to snag all the grade levels they need too!  I know that many of you have children in a wide variety of grades and at the normal price ($3.00 each) that would get very expensive.  So grab them up while they're free and enjoy them with your kids!

Cheers!

post signature

No comments: