Saturday, December 16, 2017

Christmas Carol Letter Falls

The Puzzle Den - Christmas Carol Letter Falls #1

Today's freebie was found down deep in the dusty folders on my computer.  I made them two years ago and never posted them.  Then I found them again last year, updated and polished them and still didn't post them.  But this year, I am finally getting them posted!  Hopefully you will like them!  (Click the pictures to download from Google Drive.)

The Puzzle Den - Christmas Carol Letter Falls #2

I hesitated when I first made them because I thought they might be too easy to solve.  Those of us who love Christmas carols will have no trouble with them at all.  But for the younger folks who may not actually know all the words to all the carols ever written, these might pose something of a challenge.  They might even learn a thing or two, like how to spell "boughs". 

If you try these out with your kids, let me know how they liked them and if they were too challenging or just not challenging enough. 
And here are the answer keys, if you need them. 
Letter Falls #1 Answers
Letter Falls #2 Answers

Happy Holidays!

post signature

No comments: