Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter Jigsaw Puzzle from Wentworth Wooden Puzzles

Wentworth Egg Puzzle

I splurged a little on myself this Easter and ordered this beautiful egg puzzle from Wentworth Wooden Puzzles.  They are a company in the UK, but you can order from them online.  My puzzles got here in less than two weeks.


The puzzle pieces are not only stored inside a sturdy box, but also in this drawstring bag! 


I love the feel of these sturdy wooden pieces.  I don't foresee them breaking any time soon.  These are the kind of puzzles you can save for your grandkids.  This egg puzzle has cute little bunny-shaped pieces!


Here you can see how the bunny shape fits into the rest of the puzzle.


There are also several egg-shaped pieces hidden in this puzzle.


 My completed masterpiece!  The pieces interlock nicely.  The only complaint from my kids was that they smelled!  If you leave your puzzle out for a few days, the smell should dissipate.  I'm sure this comes from the puzzle cutting process.  You can watch a video on their website to see how their puzzles are made.

My puzzle was 220 pieces.  You can order each puzzle in a variety of different sizes.  They get more expensive as you add more pieces!  But I'm ready to try something harder...maybe with kittens.

post signature

No comments: