Saturday, November 22, 2014
Some on Saturday
1) We spent last weekend with our friends in Florida to celebrate Natalie's 16th birthday! We had a great time hanging out with them and meeting their friends and extended family members! Natalie's cake was gorgeous! Her mom made it for her. The picture doesn't do it justice.
2) While in FL we also snagged a geocache. It was a quick find at the end of the road our hotel was on.
3) Gin and I worked a couple cat puzzles this week.
4) And we did some more geocaching with Papa. We managed to find 5 new caches! That puts us at 11 total! We're going to work toward finding 100...it might take a while.
Here's another cache we found today, hidden under a rotten log. I found that one!
5) And finally, we are getting ready for a week long trip to Va Beach. First we are going to stay at Great Wolf Lodge for a couple days. One final family trip before JP heads to Korea. Then we will feast at Grandma's for Thanksgiving. And finally, we will attend my sister's wedding. The flowers you see above are for her hair. They are tatted flowers in rainbow colors. She has dreads and this huge amount of puffy hair, so she can probably pin all of those in there somewhere! Hope she likes them!
So we are off for a while. Hope you all have a delicious Thanksgiving!