Friday, January 3, 2014
Five On Friday
1. We visited my parents for Christmas this year and it was awesome! This is my mom's new Xmas tree...so lovely! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and/or holiday season!
2. My mom bought me the new Lego Architecture Studio! Holy cow, it's awesome! I also got a new bed. My back is so looking forward to tomorrow when the bed is delivered.
3. This is our new Walk By Scrabble game in action! It's fun to walk by and play a word whenever you feel like it. Ginny isn't sure she likes it, but she actually kicks butt at word games. Jack thinks it's awesome! JP doesn't play word games at all. I think he doesn't find them challenging enough, since he always wins!
4. Here's a nice review of the game Timeline from The Game Aisle. This looks like it would be a great game for homeschoolers. Really sink your teeth into some dates! I'm gonna have to pick up a copy or two of this sometime.
5. Valentine's Day is coming...at least the retailers seem to think it's really close. But seeing all the candy and hearts at the stores already, got me thinking it was time to update my Valentine puzzle pack. This set contains 15 puzzles (4 brand new ones) for students in the lower elementary grades.
And just for fun...a picture of our cats and Xmas tree. They don't usually like to be quite that close to each other! The Christmas spirit, I guess.