Tuesday, December 24, 2013

2013 Puzzle Advent Day 24

In our family, we always open presents on Christmas Eve. We like to have a smorgasbord style dinner and then tear into the holiday fun! Sometimes we like to torture the kids by making them go for a drive to look at Christmas lights or reading some holiday stories first. You can just see the ants in their pants while they try so hard to wait patiently for the presents! I also like to start putting presents under the tree as soon as I get them wrapped. I love seeing the pretty papers and ribbons. And it's just a little bit of added torture for the kids. They always want to open everything right away. Maybe I'm just mean, or maybe I'm teaching them some self control?!? (...probably just mean....hahahahaha!)

So enjoy Day 24 of the Puzzle Advent!  Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the last advent puzzle!

Puzzle Advent Day 24

post signature

No comments: