Saturday, May 11, 2013

TpT Purchases

BlogHoppin' is having a linky party for everyone to share all our purchases from last week's TpT sale.  It's fun to see what other people have bought, so I thought I'd share too!


I'm afraid my shopping cart was rather clip art heavy.  I just can't help myself when I see the adorable clip art bits from the Hazel Owl, like these sweet dragons!

Hazel Owl - Sweet Dragons

And I'm using these cute images from her Beach/Summer Set in a new puzzle pack I'm making (more on that later!) 


Pink Cat Studio is another one of my favorite clip artists from TpT!  Totally adore all these cute animals!  I have plans for these too!


And last, but not least, something to use in my homeschool classroom from Runde's Room.


This has been sitting on my wish list for months, and I finally decided it couldn't wait any longer!  It is packed with fun journaling ideas for math.  I'm going to use it with my 4th and 6th grader this summer.  Keep them sharp and review some important math concepts!

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!  It's a sunny 82° here in Fayetteville today.  We enjoyed a picnic and a bike ride today (and lots of sweat!)

No comments: