Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Results from the Fundraiser

Yesterday's sale set records for my store!  Well, they were pretty good for my little shop.  I made a total of $18.90!  Holy cow!  So I rounded up to $50 and made my donation to the Red Cross this morning.  I know it isn't much, but every little bit does add up.

I also contributed by buying a few items from some of the stores that were also donating profits yesterday.  It was so much fun to check everything out and find some useful things for our homeschool.

The fundraiser bundles are still available on TpT.  For a $25 donation, you receive a treasure trove of fabulous goodies!  As of yesterday, the two k-2 packs alone have made over $15,000 in donations for the relief efforts.  This is simply awesome!  Click on the picture below to check those bundles out, if you haven't had the chance to already.


And thanks again to everyone who has donated!


No comments: